Currently // 07

I'm combining my currently post for this week with some snapshots that I took last week around my apartment. I'm really trying to figure out my DSLR. I know there's at least a million tutorials out there for exposure but it's honestly still pretty confusing to me. One thing I want to start doing soon is recording my ISO/f-stop/time of day/etc for every picture I take so I can keep up with what's working and what isn't. I'm experimenting with different editing styles too. I'm drawn to so many different types of photography and I want to figure out how to recreate them all. It's been fun playing with angles and composition. And as you can see, I have a favorite test subject (it's Maddy--duh).

Anticipating // Oh this is a big one! I'm relaunching my brand next week. A whole website, complete with it's own design shop, portfolio and blog (of course). I've pretty much got the design finished, so now it's a matter of uploading all the content and getting my domain stuff sorted out. CAN'T WAIT!!

Planning // Until last night I had been planning my friend, Maddie's, 21st birthday party. We threw down last night and it was so much fun! There was lots of photobooth fun, feathers, tacos, face paint and sangria. Now it's nice to relax (just kidding--I never relax) and freelance.

Missing // When I was almost a size two.

Loving // THESE SHOES. And this print from this company.

Going // To join a gym today! That's right size two pants, I'm coming for you.

Making me happy // That I don't have a hangover after last night. BAM.

So what's been going on in your life lately?

6 comments:

Abigail said...

Amazing photography! I love the berries and the flowers... ♥ Nature is so relaxing.


Abigail
www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

TwoHappyHearts said...

Beautiful photographs! It looks like you've gotten the hang of your DSLR just fine so far ;)

Tereza Opatril said...

Love your shots, especially those pencils!

http://tarinobambino.blogspot.ca/

Katia said...

Ahh beautiful - I love that first set of photos, so so so spring like, the colour schemes are beautiful!

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

Shell (Kitty & Buck) said...

Nice photos! I'm looking forward to seeing oyur new site!
x

jess {creative index} said...

Great photos! Love the ones of your pup! So cute!


Thanks for stopping by my blog... So glad you did! I'm loving yours! Can't wait to read more! :)

Blogging tips