
Here's a bright dose of happy to help you get ready for the hot summer months coming up!
kite | oven mit | sheep blanket | iphone case
bike dress from this shop | flats | ceramic waffle bowl
leather journal | lemon bikini | sunglasses | pineapple socks | table
bike dress from this shop | flats | ceramic waffle bowl
leather journal | lemon bikini | sunglasses | pineapple socks | table
3 comments:
I LOOOOVE yellow for design but am almost never into yellow clothing (for myself). I'm really trying to make an effort to incorporate brighter items into my wardrobe though, and I think I'd like to start with those pineapple socks! Actually I really really REALLY want that lemon bikini but with high-waist bottoms! Okay maybe I love bright clothing more than I admit.
: )
It's been working its magic on me lately too!
Such fun finds! I rarely ever buy anything yellow, but I'm loving the oven mit and bowl! haha... And how cute is that baby blanket?! Love it!
Post a Comment