Color party: bright purple

I'd like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to my girl Sierra, for this is her self-proclaimed power color. Sierra, here you go. Eat it all up. Especially anything that comes out of that bright ass purple brownie maker. Maybe wipe your mouth afterwards with that paint chip napkin. Then go about your day looking all sorts of fly in that floral headband or crazy tribal bracelet. Sierra, you already know this, but, I love you.

2 comments:

sierrabritton said...

Mel, you are the absolute best. And yes, I already own that v-neck t-shirt from Madewell, because duh, it's my power color. If someone made a blazer in this color, I'd be truly unstoppable.

http://sierrabritton.blogspot.com/

sierrabritton said...

And if anyone would like to buy me that Kate Spade wallet as a late-birthday/happy summer/you totally kick ass present, that would be more than okay.

Blogging tips