If you've hung around MBD for the past few weeks you probably remember me mentioning the Revolt program that I'm doing. I'm so thankful that Nichole's team reached out to me (they offered me a free 12-week trial in exchange for blogging about the program every week). It was exactly the motivation I needed because me and my beer gut were very much in a love/hate relationship. Plus I was getting very unhappy with my health and physical appearance.
The thing I absolutely love the most about this program is Nichole! She's doing the daily workouts right there with you, commenting on the private Facebook group (that's where we post our progress and confess all of our slip-ups) and following the same meal plan that she posts for us each week.
Right before this post I did today's workout in my living room (while watching Nichole do it in hers) and I just loved it. The workouts are suuuuper short (but INTENSE) and she doesn't edit out her mess ups! When she's getting really into the zone and does 5 more reps than what she said we were supposed to be doing, she just stops, says "woops" and goes into the next exercise. She's as real and sweet as she is beautiful (and yes that might make you hate her a little bit).
I honestly feel like I could shower the Revolt program and Nichole with praises all day, and I still wouldn't be able to convey how this thing is (technically speaking) 1000% awesome, authentic and worth your time. Once I reach my body fat % goal I'm going to post my before and afters, because I really think that might be the only way to show everyone how amazing this thing really is.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the program you can visit Revolt's about page, comment below or email me whenever you like. Besides that, HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND Y'ALL!
1 comment:
I've been hearing a lot about revolt on many blogs! sounds interesting : )
Post a Comment