Hey guys! As hot as it
always is in Mississippi, I'm so surprised that it
still doesn't really feel like spring here (except for all the pollen coating
everything from last week)! I thought I'd try to coax spring into
really getting here by making a welcoming, simple and airy design in its honor. You can head on over to
Swell+Stylish to find the size you need and download it for free! There's options for all of your favorite technological devices!
I'm thinking about making this a weekly thing so let me know if you have
cool ideas for what you'd like to see on your desktop/phone!
I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who took the leap to following me on
bloglovin'. I went ahead and took down the GFC connect so that's currently the only way of hanging out with me all the time (unless you count my new
facebook page and instagram--@melanieannelea).
5 comments:
Very pretty & perfect for Spring!! It's starting to feel like Spring up north too! =)
Ergo - Blog
Cuuuute! Lord knows we need to encourage spring to arrive here too - it's still SO cold! This time last year I'm pretty sure I was already in shorts :(
xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca
Love the hearts! now if only i knew how to put it on my phone...
super cute!!! love the colors!
Kimberly
Third Floor Design Studio
These are so cute! My favorite colors right now are coral pink & mint :)
xoxo,
Nat
Modern Buttercup
Post a Comment