Color party: black + white


Somebody help me--I've got a serious problem when it comes to black and white! I think it's just because I love prints and texture so much. I really used to be all about color, especially when it came to wearing it. Then I started getting more and more tattoos and subconsciously started gravitating to almost exclusively wearing neutrals. Which is a bit sad, I'll admit. I love bright and crazy colors and patterns on tattooed people, just not for me I guess. And now my obsession with wearing black and white neutrals has crossed into my space decorating. These two colors just really lend themselves to a great graphic-like quality that can say so much on their own.

So here ya go, some of my favorite black+white things at the moment!

6 comments:

Batty said...



I love black and white outfits so much.. for some reason I don't wear it. Got to love those bright colors haha.

Kotryna Bass said...

love that swimsuit, I'll be looking for something like that this summer!

www.kotrynabass.com

Unknown said...

Love the black and white, especially that bathing suite.
Happy Easter!

Luzmaría Alam said...

Perfect mix :D

Moonofsilver said...

wow, what great statement pieces! love them!

Pony Chops said...

I love all of this, especially the cute little pear

Blogging tips