Ahhhh yay I just finished up a design install and, as always, the feeling is great! Molly is the sweetest person and was so nice to work with! She runs the show over at Specs & Wings, which is a blog that revolves a lot around painting and freedom. She's the cutest. She also has an etsy shop under the same name where you can purchase all kinds of goodies. You should go check her out (IF YA KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU, MMKAY?).
Just kidding about that last part.
Oh! And I wish I could lay claim to the brain power behind all the beautiful artwork for Specs & Wings, but she actually had a different artist (Liz Fabry) rebrand her image and used me to create blog aspects based around it (nav bar, welcome picture+blurb, social media, sidebar images, layout, font/colors, linking everything up, etc).
Happy weekend and stuff yall!
7 comments:
oh, how pretty! you are honestly so talented! i wish i knew how to work these things! haha.
lindsey louise
hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com
That looks SO good! Skill!!!
I love that header! The glasses are a perfect touch to it! :)
It looks so great!
So sweet!! You are seriously the cutest EVER. Have a super happy first weekend of 2013! Just stopping by from Sugar and Dots to say hello. :) XO
Congrats on completing your design! Its so awesome that you are creative enough to be able to do something like that. I know if I did, all of my designs would look the same. Anyways, I'm a new follower from Kitty and Buck, and I just wanted to say hi!
Anestazia @ Eccentric Delirium
I LOVE IT!!! Your design and installation is better than I could have ever dreamed! :) Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment