Drinking // Pike's Place Medium Roast at Starbucks (our wifi is out at the apartment--bummer)
Listening to // Neutral Milk Hotel radio station on Pandora. It's the best!
Anticipating // Actually this might be a good time for my big news. As I've been gearing up for launching my newest blog design endeavor (premade templates) my plans just kept shifting and evolving and GROWING (which is why the launch date keeps getting pushed back farther and farther--so sorry guys!) so I've decided to turn my design business into a full blown e-commerce site!!! I'm in the early stages of a potential partnership also, so who knows what other services I might be able to offer through My Billie Designs! [*read the bottom of the post if you have or someone you know has a good hand for web coding please]
Planning // Hmm so much! I'm planning on saving a MILLION DOLLARS (thanks yall for leaving your tips and advice--I'm implementing a few of the things you suggested!) in addition to getting back into cooking more at home and potentially a job change that has more to do with web and graphic design.
Watching // People at Starbucks.
Missing // Having someone to come home to every night. I know--what a sap.
Loving // All the inspiration and motivation in my life right now.
Going // Back to work tomorrow after two wonderful days off. Bummer!
Making me happy // The ballin raven claw ring my roommate gave me for Christmas. Thanks Caitlin!
[*]As I mentioned above, I'm potentially partnering with someone to add even more services to My Billie Designs, but there's still definite room for someone skilled in coding with HTML and CSS. Currently I do all coding myself but have a lot of room to grow. I'm open to taking a course or class if any of you guys know of a good one, but as MBD grows I plan on delegating this task so I can focus more on design and operations. Please email me at mybilliedesigns@gmail.com to talk more!! AND I'm interested in My Billie (the blog) contributors. AHH SO MUCH GOING ON ITS LIKE A NONSTOP HAPPY JOY PARTY!

8 comments:
Wish I could help out with the coding! I used to teach myself when I was a teen, but so much has changed and I've lost most knowledge of it :( I love illustration and graphic design :P
I would love to be a contributor, if you's have me! (I'm trying to connect more with bloggers since I have the time!) Good luck!
Good for you!
Happy 2013!!! I can't believe another year has already passed.
xo,
nancy
Neutral Milk Hotel station - golden! I love having someone to come home to too, such saps :)
Sounds like an excellent start to the year!
neutral milk hotel! sooo good.
You're awesome.
I've never heard of neutral milk before... until now. I'm listening to them on Pandora as I type this, and I think I could definitely do some more listening! I'm always up for some good music suggestions!
I haven't done a post like this in a while! I love them! I am loving all the motivation in my life right now as well and I have to admit i'm not really a people watcher but I do like to watch people in starbucks.
Chao
Poppie
http://thepoppie.com
Post a Comment