DIY Inspiration

I'm getting my stuff in gear for school and blog design, but have needed a little extra inspiration for DIYing. Here are some of my favorite things around the web that are on my crafting to-do list!










[boheme americana flag, animal magnets, cross-stitched ladyheadpiece, leather belt thing, lunch sackgeometric mobile, modern quilt, sheer-doily-hybrid shirtyarn-wrapped silverware]

A little spastic when we're talking about a theme for these, but that's much how my mind works anyway : )

6 comments:

Katia said...

Ouuu that first banner has DEFINITELY got me inspired - what a beautiful piece!

I also like the baby mobile, and the wrapped cutlery!

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

Alice, Pretty Confused said...

I love that cross stitch lady, off to check out the link now. This is a great mix of inspiration xo

Renée said...

The animal magnets! That is HAPPENING. Such a lovely bunch of ideas :D

Katherine said...

i want that mobile.

and how would you wash those spoons. pretty. but is that permanent?

<3 katherine

Pony Chops said...

Yarn wrapped silverware is a freakin genius idea!!

Debie Grace said...

Aaaah! Inspiration! Must do one of these :D

Blogging tips