This weekend has been so great! I made a quick trip to Jackson after class on Friday for some appointments then headed back down to Hattiesburg to start my roommate's birthday celebration weekend! Lots of friends and lots of fun! Saturday we had a little house warming/birthday party and that was loads of fun as well. Such a good community in this little city : )
Today I've been incredibly lazy. With the move and starting a new job and school, the one thing that's been kind of put on the back burner is my blog design stuff (well, that and catching up with emails). I installed a couple of new designs last week and have a couple more that are in the middle of being worked on, along with a new thing I want to offer as part of my design services. More on that later!
How was your weekend? What did you do? I've seen lots of fun instagram photos of my blogger friends! Tell me all about it!!
Today I've been incredibly lazy. With the move and starting a new job and school, the one thing that's been kind of put on the back burner is my blog design stuff (well, that and catching up with emails). I installed a couple of new designs last week and have a couple more that are in the middle of being worked on, along with a new thing I want to offer as part of my design services. More on that later!
How was your weekend? What did you do? I've seen lots of fun instagram photos of my blogger friends! Tell me all about it!!

13 comments:
Looking good, lady! Is that a new tattoo on your thigh? Or have I just been extremely unobservant these past six months? My weekend was pretty boring overall, but I did order my very first iPhone! The first thing I'm going to do when it arrives is get on Instagram and follow you :)
Ouu I love your hair in this, and the little pop of colour with the shoes is perfect! Awesome!
My weekend was great until I got sick :'( Finally becoming cough/sneeze season, woopeeeeee.
xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/
Sounds like such a fun weekend! I would want to be lazy after that too haha. And you look awesome! That necklace is amazing. I spent a quiet weekend with friends, baking up a storm :)
I'm kind of obsessed with your shirt. It looks amazing with that necklace! My weekend was spent hiking and hanging at home...in other words, it was awesome. :)
You look lovely as usual. It sounds like you had a really nice weekend. I did too :] I relaxed and did homework Friday night, Saturday I finished up a speech a few days before it was due (that never happens!) and then my b/f and I drove two hours west to our friend's cabin and spent the evening & the next day there. I took a million photos - blog post to come :]
I had a happy fun uplifting weekend, too! yay! ♥ Meghan, The Flight of Fancy
i love the pink shoes with this - incredibly adorable. and it's been so busy lately i know! i feel crazed
<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway
You've got the best smile, Melanie. Beautiful! Have a good week :)
Melanie! Look at you looking incredibly sassy-fierce! This is such a "I'm a grown ass, confident woman" look and I just love it! The pink shoes are the perfect pop of color. It's subtle but just enough so as not to take away from what's going on above.
You still have the best ombre hair ever and I like that you maintain it in a way (or maybe you don't even need to) as if it's your natural hair and not a hair trend. You definitely own it.
So I need to send you my post like this week and I actually just wore that dress another time this weekend so I guess it's all remixed and ready. *finally!*
Your hair looks so pretty! I love the dash of pink your shoes add to your outfit. Sounds like you had a very wonderful weekend. It's too late into this week for me to even remember mine. Must've been boring. OHHHH I need to find you on Instagram!
So jealous of your hair! It's so pretty.
Cute! love your hair and necklace! oh yeah and your shoes are fab, too!
Cute outfit! Your hair is so pretty.
Post a Comment