I've never really had the urge to do one of these posts until the other day when I was digging through my purse to find something. I just kept pulling out the most random things while trying to find whatever it was that I was looking for in the first place! Then I thought,
"Yep. I'm doing one of those posts."
1//Small votive candle and rounded corner punch (ummm, okay?)
2//Discarded girly bow belt that I opted not to wear minutes before meeting with my academic advisor
3//Mr. Froggy (Maddy's favorite toy)
4//Elastic thread.
5//All my lip stuff: my FAVORITE lipsticks ever (Covergirl "flame", "spellbound" and "burn") and some fun glosses and chapstick
6//Meds
7//Random promotional pens
8//"Art+Design" pin from school
9//Student ID and checkbook
10//Tin indian case that is supposed to be holding my ID, debit card and that skimpy wad of money to its immediate right
The only thing missing that I normally always have on me are my two notebooks. I was using them at my laptop for blogging and planning stuff. I may rarely have candles, corner punches and elastic thread in my purse, but I always always ALWAYS have lipstick, my medicine and my notebooks.
What do you always have to carry with you?
"Yep. I'm doing one of those posts."
1//Small votive candle and rounded corner punch (ummm, okay?)
2//Discarded girly bow belt that I opted not to wear minutes before meeting with my academic advisor
3//Mr. Froggy (Maddy's favorite toy)
4//Elastic thread.
5//All my lip stuff: my FAVORITE lipsticks ever (Covergirl "flame", "spellbound" and "burn") and some fun glosses and chapstick
6//Meds
7//Random promotional pens
8//"Art+Design" pin from school
9//Student ID and checkbook
10//Tin indian case that is supposed to be holding my ID, debit card and that skimpy wad of money to its immediate right
The only thing missing that I normally always have on me are my two notebooks. I was using them at my laptop for blogging and planning stuff. I may rarely have candles, corner punches and elastic thread in my purse, but I always always ALWAYS have lipstick, my medicine and my notebooks.
What do you always have to carry with you?

7 comments:
I love these posts, it's so fun seeing what's in peoples bags :) I love that there is a votive candle in there.
love this! i always carry a planner and a grammar book (nerdy? yep!)
You always have the cutest posts! I wish I had the money for photoshop so I could make my photos look so cute :) haha
& I love 'whats in my purse' posts! It's very interesting to see what different girls carry in the infamously private bags.
I enjoy seeing what others have in their purses. This has inspired me to consider a similar post at my blog. :o)
I love these purse posts!
I always carry multiple chapsticks, my vintage gold men's wallet, and my droid phone :)
The Flight of Fancy
That's funny, I generally end up with weird stuff in my bag too. I always forget to clean it out. But, generally it has loose change, lots of receipts, gum wrappers with chewed gum in them, and straw wrappers too. Not exactly something I want to put on my blog :)
i never even have cash so that's not a skimpy wad to me! and i love seeing what people carry in their bag - we carry completely different things!! i do throw belts i decide not to wear while i'm wearing them in my bag constantly though
Post a Comment