Little bows + Maddy

    

Random things going on in my life:
So today I had a double interview at DSW. Hopefully they'll hire this mama!
I made apple pancakes last night. They were awesome but mostly weird.
If you could imagine a to-do list with a MILLION things on it, it's probably mine from today. And you know what? I only didn't get to ONE THING: washing clothes. BAM.
I found out today that Maddy is officially scared of storms. Little baby.
Kitchen? Clean.
Me? Clean too.
I've been doing a Jillian Michael's workout DVD. And by "doing" I mean it happened twice in the past week and a half.
My sponsors. GEEZ these ladies are amazing. Can't wait to get my sponsor feature posts up!

Grrrrr about my pictures! If you didn't see it in the vlog post I did yesterday then listen up! I'm offering custom blog designs now for really cheap! I'm going to get an official page posted in the next couple of days, but my work will include custom headers, nav bar customization, side bar buttons, "grab me" buttons, social media buttons, color scheme, installation and a few more things! I'm starting this blog design deal to raise money for a DSLR. The best deal I could find was a Canon Rebel T3 at Target for $600. Pretty awesome, huh? So hopefully that'll happen soon! If you know of any new bloggers who could use a face lift then send them my way! It'd be much appreciated : )

And if you have instagram you should do the #photoadayapril! I pretty much failed at it earlier this year but am giving it another go round!

18 comments:

Kayla Crowder said...

heeeeeeey, my blog needs a face lift and i have NO idea how to make it happen (i am obviously so new at this!)...i mean it, NO idea. help a sister out? annnnd apple pancakes, uh yum! recipe??

Melanie Lea said...

Um YEAH! I'd love to do a blog design for you : ) I can send you an email with a bunch of questions and pricing. So excited!!

Sierra said...

Cute outfit! Good luck with your potential job. If they are smart, they will hire you asap. I'm really excited for the sponsor feature posts, too :)

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

Brnn Lmkn said...

You MUST read a tree grows in brooklyn. It is so good.

Danielle said...

That dress is amazing!
I hope you get that job at DSW... I mean how amazing would it be to get discounts on shoes?!

Roni said...

Adorable pictures of you and Maddy. I love your dress. It looks like it's very easy and comfy to wear (my favorite!). I swear I had a shit ton of things to get done today too, but alas I didn't get a single one done. 
April's photo a day. I already told you I'd be a mega-mega fail. lol 
I hope you get your camera girl and I HOPE you get the DSW job! 

Gina Norman said...

OMGSH have you ever thought about doing stand up!?? I'm dyin over here!!! ya "little baby" about your pooch LOL ROTFL..
what is her breed anyway? i have a bichon poo, he's apricot!

AND BOOM BOOM POW on the new design!!!! LOVE IT.

lightasafeather said...

I am the worst at photoaday. I always start with the best intentions and then fail miserably! Good Luck! 

lightasafeatherblog.blogspot.com

Lena said...

I'm pretty much loving your #photoadayapril pictures. And your to-do list conquering. Rock on, friend!

Amy said...

oh I love the photo a day challenge. so fun :)

good luck with the job! hope you get it!

Amanda said...

Love these pictures! Goodness your dog is so cute!
I hope you get the job- I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

--Amanda
http://anthropomorphity.blogspot.com/

Melanie Lea said...

Thanks Amanda! The job didn't work out but I got a different gig instead : )

Melanie Lea said...

Buh I'm the worst with keeping up with it. I've probably missed 1/4 of the days but I'm going to keep with it until the end of the month! 

Melanie Lea said...

Thanks Lena! I haven't done much to-do list conquering SINCE this post, but you know. Pollen took over my brain and stuff : )

Melanie Lea said...

TOTALLY know what you're talking about : ) Going to check out your blog now!

Melanie Lea said...

Thanks Gina!! Maddy is a Chinese Crested powderpuff. You'd probably recognize the hairless version...the powderpuffs are prettier but less recognizable!

Melanie Lea said...

It would be DANGEROUS actually. I didn't end up getting the job but that's okay! Something better will come  along : )

Melanie Lea said...

Ok thanks for the recommendation! I've been needing a new book to read : )

Blogging tips