Me and Matthew made a quick little trip to Hattiesburg last night and have really enjoyed staying with our good friend Colby. AWESOME. Here's some shots Matthew got of me yesterday outside the Fondren Corner building.
I've almost got my first sponsor feature ready! Expect that in a couple of days : ) Today I'm trying to catch up on blog design work. I spent all of last week with a million congestion and a scratchy throat. SO glad that's over! Its left me with lots of work though, so I'm off to it. HUGS.
14 comments:
I love your tattoos!!!
I love it, Melanie! Such a great outfit and some really lovely pictures of you and your man. Your flower tattoo is really pretty. Florals and stripes look great together :)
http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/
p.s. REALLY excited about the sponsor feature!
What a perfect outfit!
mmm love these shots - what a great wall! and i adore your new blog look!
ps. i finally posted it!!!
http://linenandleaves.blogspot.com/2012/04/chains-sevens-part-2.html
Great pictures!! That backdrop was perfect for your photos.
I love your stripey outfit. You've reminded me to wear this new/unworn striped dress in my closet.
Are y'all just the cutest couple ever? Yes, yes you are! So cool that you are getting to spend time with some friends. Love that first picture-- made me laugh just a little!
ew I was sick last week too, it feels so nice to feel better! You look so cute, I love your pleated skirt and those boooooots <3
Meghan
Meghan I've kind of missed catching up with you! Stupid pollen infested brain of mine. I'm going to your blog NOW.
Eep! Kelley! You just made my day : ) The first picture was my favorite from all of them!
Yay so excited : ) And thank you! Going to read your post now!
Why thank you Danielle! I had to wear that skirt again today. On account of how much I love it. And on account of I finally shaved my legs and that material feels gooooood on smooth legs : )
Thanks Sierra! First in the series is up now : )
Stripey. I love your words Roni!
Post a Comment