The always awesome Kelley of A Crooked Trail tagged me for this award!! Thanks Kelley! You made my day!!
So this is what you do:
Link back to the blogger who tagged you
Share 7 facts about yourself
Share 7 blogspots that fit into 7 different categories
Nominate 7 blogworthy bloggers and leave a message letting them know
So here goes!
Fact 1- I drink at least one beer every single day
Fact 2- I looooove vintage clothing + styling outfits (used to be part of my job description!)
Fact 3- I dream in color
Fact 4- I like getting up early--it gives me more day in my day
Fact 5- I have deja vu all the time (I think its because I dream so much)
Fact 6- It's kind of sad how much I love spraypainting things
Fact 7- I have a million freckles
Blog posts/categories:
So this is what you do:
Link back to the blogger who tagged you
Share 7 facts about yourself
Share 7 blogspots that fit into 7 different categories
Nominate 7 blogworthy bloggers and leave a message letting them know
So here goes!
Fact 1- I drink at least one beer every single day
Fact 2- I looooove vintage clothing + styling outfits (used to be part of my job description!)
Fact 3- I dream in color
Fact 4- I like getting up early--it gives me more day in my day
Fact 5- I have deja vu all the time (I think its because I dream so much)
Fact 6- It's kind of sad how much I love spraypainting things
Fact 7- I have a million freckles
Blog posts/categories:
Nominated blogs:
Allison, Lena, Gentri, Cait Emma, Annabel, Violet + Roni
Okay ladies OF COURSE you don't have to do this for your own blog. But I thought of you guys and I just want you all to know I think you're all great. Thanks for doing what you do : )






9 comments:
i love this post - thank you so so much for tagging me today! i love your blog and i'm so glad we found each other to sponsor and follow! and i totally love spray paint. i have to agree with you on that. haha
ohh and - i will definitely be posting about this and doing my 7x7 very soon! :0)
Your 7x7 looks awesome! Apparently we have a healthy love of beer in common! At first when you said Deja Vu, I thought you were talking about the Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young album haha! Keep it up girl you're doing great!
^_^ Thank you so much! :D And I have deja vu all the time too.....
Thanks so much for the shout out, friend!! Means a lot that you thought of me:) And cheers to the getting up early!! I love the days when I actually make it happen. Instant increase in productivity.
You are so sweet! Thank you so much. I couldn't believe when I scrolled down the page, there I was. Congrats on ANOTHER award lady! Your blog is great and I always enjoy stopping by your part of the interwebs to see what you have in store :]
I also really like how you tied the photos to your seven facts. I want to become a morning person so badly. My body hates waking up early, but you get so much done! I need to train myself. I also have the wildest dreams and deja vu all the time. Spray paint is also pretttttyyyy great because it makes everything old and gross pretty and new again :]
Thank you, Melanie! :) I'm super flattered.
I was really impressed with the photos you chose to represent your facts, as well. I was like, "Oooh, neatO!" Lol
When I read that you drink at least one beer everyday, I thought, "Why can't we be closer distance wise?" I don't have a tasty beverage everyday, or every weekend for that matter, but if we thought to pick up alcohol for a study sesh accompanied by a calming drink, I'd totally do it! And if I lived close to you, I'd certainly swing on by for a beer! haha
I'm definitely not a morning person....no matter how I've tried, it's just not in me. But that doesn't mean I don't kick myself in the ass for having slept my day away on the weekends. I WISH I could wake up and take advantage of my day, but unless I have plans set in stone, I just sleep.sleep.sleep. I've joked about how I was probably a bear in my last life since I could easily go into hibernation for months on end. Or duh, I was probably a lazy cat! :)
And omg, I have deja vu like crazy. I didn't realize it was likely due to the fact that I dream a shit ton, too. I've got like all these other lives going on that of course I'd eventually tune into them again randomly. That's a good way to think of why it happens!
one beer a day....i like that!
Thank you for tagging me, I'm going to do this and save it for a day when I'm lost on what to post! :)
I loooove how you layed out the blog posts! snazzy!! :D xx
Post a Comment