Me and Matthew cooked dinner this past weekend. Definitely one of the best things we've cooked thus far. The menu included rosemary chicken baked with orange zest and sliced lemon, brussels sprouts with a balsamic vinegar reduction (recipe courtesy of Emma) and baby red potatoes with sour cream, goat cheese and walnuts. It was PERFECT.
This is Matthew enjoying his : )
The new year has started out well. I'm soo not a fan of resolutions, but I am doing some heavy duty reorganizing and prioritizing. These things include:
Plans for this little blog [but I need to set aside more time to actually follow through]
Doing yoga at home + walking sweet Maddy cheeks
Growing my relationship with God
Doing more photography
Learning CSS + photo editing + graphic design basics
Maybe moving out of state...maybe
Reach a full year without smoking [the one year mark will be July 10th]
Showing my friends + family how much I love and appreciate them
Here's to a new year for big dreams and lots of opportunities to better ourselves and love others!!
The new year has started out well. I'm soo not a fan of resolutions, but I am doing some heavy duty reorganizing and prioritizing. These things include:
Plans for this little blog [but I need to set aside more time to actually follow through]
Doing yoga at home + walking sweet Maddy cheeks
Growing my relationship with God
Doing more photography
Learning CSS + photo editing + graphic design basics
Maybe moving out of state...maybe
Reach a full year without smoking [the one year mark will be July 10th]
Showing my friends + family how much I love and appreciate them
Here's to a new year for big dreams and lots of opportunities to better ourselves and love others!!
1 comment:
oh you just made me quite hungry! looks like you have a grand year ahead of you :) I'm always trying to learn more about photo editing, and web design, there is just so much to know! Congrats on staying smoke free!
thank you for stopping by and following! I am happy to report I think I am your first follower! yay!
Post a Comment