The sweetest girl Sarah (the one on the left) asked me to make a bunch of beer koozies for her friends to give out as Christmas presents and she was kind enough to leave this picture on my facebook! I'm debating on whether or not I should sell these on Etsy. Maybe so??
Anyway. I'm still tweaking the design of the blog. Hopefully I can finish it tonight or at least by the end of this week. I'm in the process of downloading some outfit and birthday pictures so those should be posted by the end of today too!
I've come across a lot of fun blogs over the past two days! I'm going to keep browsing through them and make a collection of my favorite posts that they've done.
Is anyone else doing the Instagram #janphotoaday? If you are let me know so I can start following you!
Love love.

4 comments:
Hi there! I'm so happy to have you on my blog. :) I've been experienceing some slight technical difficulties with the linky for The Little Things, hence the reason the post is not up! But the little things series is all about the small, simple, lovely, inspiring moments that make this life pleasant. I'd love to have you write a post and link in! I'm hoping that my linky is fixed asap! x, Cassie
oh fun lots of changes coming! I think the coozies are very clever, you should def sell them on etsy!
I am doing the #janphotoaday, I'm krawley on instagram :) I think I already missed a day though, I'm still learning how to work instagram.
I don't drink, but if I did I would totally have a beer koozie. So awesome!
<3 Daryl
Roots,Wings,and Other Things.
Enter my Shabby Apple giveaway while there's still time!
Hi Lady, thanks for stopping by manzanita! I am all full up for January but throw me an email before Feb 1st and we can talk swapping:)
Post a Comment