Alright guys, let me tell you what's been up.
I've been really out of touch with my blog for the past week. First I went camping (pictures coming soon), then I started my new [demoted] position (where I'm supposed to be clocked in by 5:30 in the MORNING--gross), plus I got my wisdom teeth cut out this past Friday. Like I said. I feel really out of touch.
That being said, I'm super happy about a lot of things! As a matter of fact, its so many that I'm going to make it into a list. That's right! Everybody's faaavorite thing ever: a LIST.
1. Pain + recovery from oral surgery...not near as bad as I imagined.
2. My new blender is being put to good use (what to do with a sore mouth and tight jaw? DRINK LOTS OF SMOOTHIES!)
3. After next week I'm only going to be working three mornings a week, which leaves FOUR full days and three half days where I can work on my jewelry and sewing.
4. Etsy/Storenvy should be up soon. Like, in the next two weeks.
5. I'm going to buy these iPhone lenses later on today.
6. I'm getting internet at my apartment soon. Soon soon sooooon!
7. I've gotten some really sweet comments and feedback on my DIY posts. People in the blogging sphere can be so stinkin kind.
8. I'm finally getting to drink caffeine after almost 48 hours without any (hello headache).
I've been really out of touch with my blog for the past week. First I went camping (pictures coming soon), then I started my new [demoted] position (where I'm supposed to be clocked in by 5:30 in the MORNING--gross), plus I got my wisdom teeth cut out this past Friday. Like I said. I feel really out of touch.
That being said, I'm super happy about a lot of things! As a matter of fact, its so many that I'm going to make it into a list. That's right! Everybody's faaavorite thing ever: a LIST.
1. Pain + recovery from oral surgery...not near as bad as I imagined.
2. My new blender is being put to good use (what to do with a sore mouth and tight jaw? DRINK LOTS OF SMOOTHIES!)
3. After next week I'm only going to be working three mornings a week, which leaves FOUR full days and three half days where I can work on my jewelry and sewing.
4. Etsy/Storenvy should be up soon. Like, in the next two weeks.
5. I'm going to buy these iPhone lenses later on today.
6. I'm getting internet at my apartment soon. Soon soon sooooon!
7. I've gotten some really sweet comments and feedback on my DIY posts. People in the blogging sphere can be so stinkin kind.
8. I'm finally getting to drink caffeine after almost 48 hours without any (hello headache).
This was me right after I woke up + 5 minutes into the coffee-drinking. Stupid headache plus I hadn't found all of THESE free fonts yet.

Okay. Seriously seriously. I just downloaded maybe 50 new fonts and I can't believe how happy it made me feel. Who knew that's all I needed to lift my soul? Just to share the wealth, I've posted several of them in this picture above. You can find them all with Google Fonts or Lost Type. All free. For real. Get happy!
I've got a few posts lined up for you: a glitter DIY, camping pictures and a super short outfit post (I'm soo not comfortable with outfit pictures yet, but I like the challenge of it!).
Hope you guys are having a good weekend! Any wisdom teeth horror stories out there? Any reviving font stories out there? Stories of camping adventures or caffeine championing?? Stories of getting through it or starting up your online shops??
Tell me your words.

2 comments:
Try dafont.com.
Oh my gosh. Thank you thank you thank you. Lost Type is da bomb!
Post a Comment