Pink + orange

So we were taking pictures for this outfit post when the camera stopped working. Didn't have many pictures to work with, so I've come up with these two for you!




The cardigan was my grandmothers. I love it so much. I'm actually wearing another shirt of hers today...maybe we'll snap some quick photos of it later today. The shoes are actually borrowed from Bev and I'm OBSESSED with them. I might as well wear them to sleep too. The dress is one I made so I'm kind of sad that we didn't get a good picture of it : (. Its a little short-sleeved mini dress similar to one that I bought from Target. I'll have to do an outfit with it again soon!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! I'm currently freezing my pants off while camping in Arkansas!

3 comments:

ShyScout said...

This outfit it so cute :] I really like that cardigan with the pink dress. I wish I knew how to sew. What is your tattoo of?

skippysays said...

That cardigan is beautiful, and I love the little socks peeking out from your booties!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Hello Annabel said...

You definitely have to get a better picture of your dress so we can see! :) xo

Blogging tips