Weekend link list // 04


I guess I'm totally immersed in design right now, because a lot of these links are definitely design-related. In the mix today: free fonts, free phone wallpapers, a crepe recipe and much more! And my new all-time favorite infographic: how to woo a designer. If you're a former client of mine please just look over that and tell me where you stand on the matter ha! I've imagined probably too many times that my clients think I'm an idiot and this infographic sure makes me feel validated! What are some of your favorite links around the web this week? Add them to the list by commenting below!!

// The modern dread by Free People. HECK YEAH!

// Some awesome free fonts

// 6 ways to create a culture of innovation

// EVERYONE PLEASE READ: how to woo a designer

// Big brands' logo evolution

// 24 free beautiful cell phone wallpapers

// This is a beautiful website

// Oh my gosh why didn't I know about this personalized website creator for Mother's Day??

// How to make crepes like the French by my friend Lena (Lena, let's reconnect, okay?!)

// Have you always wanted to create an e-course? Then you should check out my new sponsor CourseCraft. If you don't charge an enrollment fee on your course then you don't pay anything, and if you do charge an enrollment fee you only pay 5% of those fees to CourseCraft. GENIUS.

// What's that you say? You're a master at coding and want to partner up with me? Perfect. Check this post out to get more information.

Happy weekend y'all! I'll be back tomorrow with a new design party post!

1 comment:

Yelle said...

You had me at how to woo a designer! I love the "logos they want to redesign"! I have a few friends who went to college for graphic design and my favorite projects to take a peek at were the logo redesign ones!

Blogging tips