
garden image by Cosmos+George via Bea
Happy weekend y'all! Any plans for Memorial Day weekend? Jared came down with a really bad sinus infection earlier this week so I made the trip to Baton Rouge to nurse him back to health. Or something like that. We'll probably do something really low-key, and I'll probably be working on my computer for the better part of the weekend. I've got a really big change coming to My Billie Designs within the next week so I've got to get everything ready for it!
Here's some fun stuff for you to check out if you need a little more internet perusing in your life (that was half sarcastic).
//I'll take this whole outfit, please + thank you
//check out the perfect memorial day outfit (stripes, a denim jacket and a top knot, oh my!)
//the best memorial day sales to shop plus a reminder of what this weekend is supposed to really be about
//WHY in the world am I obsessed with lemons on clothing lately? I don't know, but here's a post on how to wear lemon print!
//my favorite way to dress: mostly black with a POP of color
//maybe you should try wearing a turban this summer!
//Solange Knowles always knows how to dress herself. Check her out in this top 10 looks from the Cannes Film Festival
//I'm in LOVE with this clutch, dress + shoes
//Molly featured me in a post about what makes me feel brave--thanks Molly!
//my new instagram friend shares a crap ton of awesome one piece bathing suits
//my favorite internet find this week (it involves another fruit!)
That's it folks! Be safe and have a great weekend : )
1 comment:
I have like a hundred tabs open now - thank you for all the great links! :)
-Annie
Post a Comment