Color party: green

Green used to be my absolute favorite color. Then coral happened. But still. I love pairing green with every other color (not gonna lie...green + red combos are my absolute favorite) and it always seems to liven up the dullest situations. Succulents, margaritas, basil, limes, that scarf or clutch from above, etc. Green is a way of saying, "I'm serious...about partying. Or fun. Or not taking things too seriously."

So thanks green for being so awesome and stuff.

4 comments:

sierrabritton said...

Whoa, that may be the sexiest bathing suit I've ever seen. I'd totally feel like Poison Ivy with my red hair ;) I've never really been into green (bright purple is my power color), but I might have to give it another go. (Get it? "Go" like a green light? I'm so clever sometimes...)

Melanie Lea said...

Ahhh I'm a little scared of bright purple!! I'll do a color party with it just for you though! And I'm dying to see red hair on you!!

Emily Kerrigan said...

i absolutely love this color. i would buy everything in this shade if i could. i need it all! ...particularly the swimsuit!

sierrabritton said...

Excellent! I only have a few pieces of clothing in bright purple, so I usually wear the color on my nails :) My hair didn't turn out quite as bright as I hoped, so I'm going to dye it again in a couple of days before I post the results. Thanks for all of your red hair tips! You're the best, Mel Mel!

Blogging tips