Right now I want everything in my life to be metallic. Gold, silver, copper, bronze...I want it all! So simple and shiny! And metallic neutrals really do go with everything.
That washi tape should be arriving at my doorstep any day now! And we've been making paper objects in my 3D class, so I'm thinking about making tiny little geometric shapes and spraypainting them to make my very own geo garland (no worries--a tutorial will go along with it!).
I'm on my last full day of vacation in Nashville...so sad to be leaving tomorrow! Me and J are about to watch this indie German film at a small local theatre, then we're off to eat some yummy Indian food!
That washi tape should be arriving at my doorstep any day now! And we've been making paper objects in my 3D class, so I'm thinking about making tiny little geometric shapes and spraypainting them to make my very own geo garland (no worries--a tutorial will go along with it!).
I'm on my last full day of vacation in Nashville...so sad to be leaving tomorrow! Me and J are about to watch this indie German film at a small local theatre, then we're off to eat some yummy Indian food!

6 comments:
Oooh, so pretty and shiny! And yes, do post that tutorial if you get a chance!
Stephanie
www.violetlilacplum.blogspot.com
So much pretty! I really adore those gold utensils! They look just like my new ones - except my new ones are silver. How lovely would it be to have a pair of the same ones in gold for special occasions!
lemme know how the washi tape works out! I want to get some but I'm so torn up about what brand/print to get!!!
Holy Crap! I love that Omiyage site! Thanks for sharing...I have an unhealthy addiction to crafts and washi!
Ooh I would love to see a tutorial on that!
Totally agree with you. Gold gold gold and more gold!! :)
xo, Courtney
shabbyloveschic.com
Post a Comment