At first I really wanted to get, like, ten premade templates done before the launch. However, I've recently decided that I'm going to add them to the group as they're completed, starting with the gemstone design, scandinavian design and shapes design.
The above screenshot is from Sondra's blog, Abhaya. Sondra has the Scandinavian design in blue+rust and was my little guinea pig for the premade templates (thanks a million lady!). The official site launch (aaahh--a for real website!?!) will be in a couple of weeks! If you look at the images below you'll see general elements that will be a part of the initial designs (color options, fonts and graphics).

Gem stone^^
If any of these graphics grab your attention, shoot me an email so I can send you a link to the tester site. Anything installed pre-launch will cost $50, then will probably go up to $60 after I get the site going (all design packages and individual elements will also go through a price increase after the site launch--email me within the next week to reserve your design at the current price!)
Super excited about this next venture for MBD!! Thanks so much for you support : )


5 comments:
All of these designs are great! Just further proof of how amazing you are. :)
They all look great!
I love the gem stone!!
Still love, love, LOVING my new look! Anybody out there considering this would be a silly lady not to do one of these! I love the other two you have here, too. :)
Wow, you've got some serious talent!
Post a Comment