Nomz: grilled roast beef sandwich

Growing up I never really liked roast beef, then one day it hit me. I had this HUGE craving for it, and I've never looked back. Me and roast beef...we're buds! I actually don't really eat all that much meat but sometimes my brain tells my stomach that it isn't satisfied if a heartier substance isn't consumed.

For this sandwich I used two slices of cheddar, several slices of roast beef, a handful of spinach, a few basil leaves that I tore into tinier pieces, a prepared horseradish sauce and a couple of strips of yellow bell pepper. Spicy mustard mixed into the horseradish sauce probably would've made this even tastier...will be doing that next time!

Hope you're having a great weekend : ) My parents and Jared are coming into town today to have dinner and meet each other...should be interesting!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mouth started watering when I saw this. Thanks for sharing!

Victoria said...

Oh Mel, this looks so delicious! I'm going to have to try to make this.

Hope the parental meeting went well ;)

Happy weekend!

Victoria

Kyla said...

Thank you for making me hungry again after I just ate lunch!! I wish I had this - it looks so delicious.

Vanessa ~ FoundandKept said...

Just in time or lunch :P Looks tasty!

Allie said...

this looks so tasty! ive been craving a glorified grilled cheese!

Kotryna Bass said...

can't wait for the new posts! X

jorjiapeach said...

i'm such a sucker for sandwiches. i could eat 18 of them every day. literally.

Blogging tips