But fa real. This cocktail is as simple and delicious as it looks and sounds (and I'm not even one for grapefruit!). Alls you do is take an ounce (or two) of vodka, 2-6 ounces of soda (depending on how strong you like it), grenadine/sweetened lime juice (I opted for lime but grenadine would've been tasty too!), a squeeze of lemon and a sprig of rosemary/lemon wedge for garnish. Be safe+ENJOY!
Nomz: grapefruit soda cocktail
But fa real. This cocktail is as simple and delicious as it looks and sounds (and I'm not even one for grapefruit!). Alls you do is take an ounce (or two) of vodka, 2-6 ounces of soda (depending on how strong you like it), grenadine/sweetened lime juice (I opted for lime but grenadine would've been tasty too!), a squeeze of lemon and a sprig of rosemary/lemon wedge for garnish. Be safe+ENJOY!
Labels:
cocktail,
drinking at home,
grapefruiit,
grenadine,
lemon,
nomz,
recipe,
rosemary,
sweetened lime juice,
vodka,
yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ugh, looks so yummy!!! The ingredient mix is interesting :D
Anything with a sprig of rosemary is fine by me!
I NEED a liquor cart. Look at the sophisticated drinks I could be drinking instead of my usual light beer!
Lauren at inbetweenidols
mmm sounds really refreshing :)
Mmm, this sounds so good! I'm also a big fan of mixing drinks at home ;)
Yum yum this looks so good!
Post a Comment