New client! MOLLYGEE Designs



Hey guys! My best friend has been super busy with her new(ish) day job so I took on one of her design clients, Molly Gee Designs. I just updated MGd's homepage slideshow and I had so much fun doing it!

Molly Gee isn't just a client..she's a friend, fellow Mississippi native and former roommate. She's such a hard worker and puts so much into her craft. Her line and business just keep expanding and I'm pretty pumped to be working with her now! She carries seasonal wear, bridal accessories, menswear and stuff for the kiddos. Perfect for v-day huh? WHY AREN'T THESE BOWTIES AND ACCESSORIES IN YOUR LIFE?!??!

PS--keep up with her via the MGd blog, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook! More v-day inspiration coming for you tomorrow!

3 comments:

San said...

I just love those bow ties! Managed to convince my man to wear one and he loved it...maybe I should get some more ;]

Also loving your new blog photo, you are too lovely mrs!

Sam

samsbubbleofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

Batty said...

I'm loving those bow ties!

Ashlyn said...

I seriously love all of those products. My boyfriend is huge on bow ties at the moment and I'd love to surprise him with one of those (and maybe even steal it for myself!). I just stumbled across your blog and I love it!

Ashlyn

Blogging tips