Check out my newest designs! I just finished a complete overhaul on Fleur De Moi and designed Diary of this Girl around the already-existing header. Both of these girls were really fun to work with and were complete sweethearts about my hectic schedule. I hope you guys will go show these ladies some love!
SO. How was your Halloween? Mine was....fun. My roommate made me feel super awesome by wearing a couple of the animal masks I made to a few different parties : ) Aaaand...HAPPY NOVEMBER GUYS!! Can't believe we're almost at the end of the year. That means My Billie will be a year old soon!! Wahoo!
11 comments:
They're both great designs but I absolutely love the one you did for Fleur De Moi
Yay! Thanks for the shout out! I love, love, looooove my design. I can't stop looking at it!
you're doing so well lately!
<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails
these are great! kudos.
Your blog designs always rule.
<3
Awesome work!!
You are so talented!! xo
These look so awesome! Going to have to pop by these blogs and say hi now
Love these designs! They're both so pretty. And I know, it's November already? Crazy. Happy almost birthday to My Billie ;)
AHH! Your blog hasn't loaded for me in about a month. I seriously kept checking and worrying about you. I'm so glad it loaded and I love looking at your designs. They always embody your sense of aesthetic, but also always completely different.
Post a Comment