I don't remember how in the world I came across this series but that's how a lot of stuff happens on the Internet, right? So adorable! It's the "My Better Half" series by Amanda of Amanda Jane Jones. In each post you'll find a couple's photo then a solo shot of each person. Then you read three fun facts on each person that the significant other wrote for the other. Then there's a mini gushy blurb about how the two met.




Like I said, adorable. And so sweet and encouraging. All the couples are so different and its fun to get a peek into the everyday workings of each one. It's really got me thinking about my future (like I don't do that enough already!).



I've found some cool new blogs through this series too. The House that Lars Built and We Three Zweigs are both really inspiring and fun! If you check out "My Better Half" leave me a comment and let me know what you thought about it!




19 comments:
Thats very sweet. checking the site out now
i love this! can't wait to pour over every. single. one. <3
Wow, these blogs are absolutely gorgeous. What a sweet series :]
this is such a sweet series. reminds me I've been wanting to do a outfit post where the boy and I switch clothes!
When telling the stories of "how we got together", it's hard to imagine that there could be a new and original way of doing just that - until I saw this! So cute! Thanks for sharing it. I can already see myself getting lost in the sea of better half stories and pictures. Awww <3
P.s. I love the blog layout!
The photos you have posted here are adorable! I have to check this series out :)
This looks awesome! Thanks for sharing, Mel. I can't wait to read all of these love stories :)
http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/
This is too cute!! <3
$30 Rire Gift Certificate Giveaway!
These are cute! There is a series in the weekend paper, but with father/son, best friends, etc, it's really nice to read!
x
Oh, I love this series! I found it a while back and have been checking back to see if there's a new one. It's just so heartwarming :)
That first link just goes to blogger.com for me. Love the series, inspires me to take pictures that tells stories as well as these ones do.
This is obnoxiously cute and these photos are brilliantly shot. I would love to be apart of a series this cute!
Love the Rachel and Rico jumping picture :)
x
Marielle
What a great find! Thanks for sharing it. I checked out her site and all of her photography is really inspiring.
How incredibly adorable!! Each photo is so sweet. I love seeing happy couples. We need more of them these days. Thank you for sharing this. I need to go check out "My Better Half" now :]
ohymgosh i love your new layout! so different - stop making me want to redesign mine again and again! i love the new colors. and this series! oh so cute!
<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails
I saw this series when Katie (of "My Pencil Box", in the bottom picture) was featured with her husband, Matt. I think it's such a sweet idea for a series! I'll go check your blog suggestions now (you know, since I don't follow enough already... wink, wink)!
Holy moly, this is the cutest thing ever! I just checked it out and spent the last 15 minutes or so getting lost in the adorableness of it. Gotta say though - your blog is utterly adorable too! You have me hooked Melanie! Thanks so much for your sweet comment. You are a doll :) xo Marisa
what an adorable series! you can get the feel of each relationship from these pictures. x
Post a Comment