Sponsor love 9.0


Here's a round-up of my favorite posts from some of my sponsors!

1//Shell from Kitty And Buck shares a photo each day and earlier this month she posted this breath-taking photo. Can you imagine being there!?!? All the air literally leaves my lungs when I look at it!
2//J from My Life In Lavender has the most adorable style! This outfit was so different from what she normally wears but I think she totally rocks it! I love all the fun jewelry she wears with it.
3//Lauren from Calico Skies does a Bits+Pieces series and I loved what she shared in this one! She really knows how to take some break-taking photos and shares really fun DIYs on her blog all the time : )
4//Adriana of Horses of Ares did this awesome BBQ party inspired post earlier on this month. I loved all the cute ideas she shares and many of them could translate well into other types of parties!
5//Alexandra from AW Photography takes absolutely stunning photos. She shares pictures from her shoots every week and always provides behind the scenes peeks (so fun!). I loved the sneak peaks from this rock/glam inspired shoot!
6//Ashley and Daniel from Tea for Two are the cutest little couple! I really enjoyed the post that Daniel did on routines,  and I really liked that it was Daniel talking about how important routine can be for a couple!  While I'm naturally really free-spirited, I've learned (the hard way...YIKES) that I really need routine in my life. Now I'm just trying to get Matthew on board with that!

What have you enjoyed reading from others' blogs?

3 comments:

Christi said...

I've been there! to the first pictures. the cliffs of moher in Ireland. THEY ARE AMAZING! gosh. i crawled up to the edge...layed on my stomach...and just looked down. talk about a thrill.

Shell said...

You have to lie down, right? It's so windy, even flat on the ground, I felt scared of falling off!
Shell

Alexandra Wallace said...

I've done it as well; everyone needs to experience it!! :)
-AW

Blogging tips