This month is gonna be so jam packed for me. I finished phase one of moving (out of my apartment and into storage..phase two to be completed at the end of the month) and am committed to doing some mega design work before school starts. This month also includes registering for classes (yayy!), a fun little giveaway for you guys, family vacation in the mountains and a water park adventure with Matthew. Oh and my birthday! I also feel its of utmost important to make a thrifting trip next week. I'm looking for some really specific things (high-waisted black denim and new (to me) summer dresses). Plus I've got some mad (awesome) plans for my hair.
Frankly I'm beat from the move today! And oh so stinky. I haven't even managed to bathe yet because I've only felt like laying down! See? We can be honest here. Yall are a safe place for me!
Things I'm planning for you this week: a recap of my trip to New Orleans, why I love being tattooed, some innocent crushes of mine and perhaps an outfit post! All of my crafting stuff is in storage but I happen to be living with a woman who has a tiny obsession with having too many crafting hobbies (my mother), so perhaps I can come up with a cool DIY for you guys.
Happy 4th yall!

5 comments:
im excited to see the new orleans post & the one about being tattooed. can't wait! have a great holiday and good luck with such a busy time
<3 katherine@kitkatherine.com
Such a busy and exciting month for you!! I can't wait for the recap of New Orleans and the tattoo post as well :] Have a fun filled 4th of July!
july sounds so crazy! But I love being busy! It makes me feel worthwhile. :)) Good luck on getting all that stuff done girl!
sounds exciting!
oh i hate moving, i like how you have phases though :) just found your blog today - love it!
stop by and say hi sometime!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com
Post a Comment