Lookie at what my fella's done done! He picked me some wooonderful smelling gardenias (plus that tropical looking flower) and stuck them in a bowl for me! Man our apartment smells great! He's so good at doing little things like this. Soo good. And Saturday morning he cleaned up the whole apartment for us! Washed dishes, vacuumed, took the garbage out, organized the recycling, made the bed and put up clothes. All while I was out slinging coffee. I think I'm gonna keep him around for a little while longer : )
So my blog's content is going to be changing just a little. Well, really its just going to be more...more. I feel like I categorize it as a lifestyle blog but mostly post fashion and diy. What I'd really like to share is every day moments from my life. Things that don't take quite so much effort to make a post for and about. Things like my journey into a (mostly..?) vegetarian diet and working my body into something that I'm super proud of. Things like how I'm horrible at saving money and my plans and strategies to get better. Things like our recycling sitting in the trunk of my car for a week before I actually take it to where its supposed to go. How much I love sweets. How sometimes I'm not so sure if I'm ever going to have a "career" job, much less one where I'm my own boss.
I'm pretty excited about it all though. Man I can't wait to get my camera! And that reminds me! My blog design price will be going up by $20 in a couple of weeks. That means you've got until the end of May to get it at $40 (the package includes eeeeeeeeeverything!). Email me at mybilliedesigns@gmail.com if you're interested or want to talk shop : )
I'm pretty excited about it all though. Man I can't wait to get my camera! And that reminds me! My blog design price will be going up by $20 in a couple of weeks. That means you've got until the end of May to get it at $40 (the package includes eeeeeeeeeverything!). Email me at mybilliedesigns@gmail.com if you're interested or want to talk shop : )
12 comments:
Pretty flowers! Joe needs to get on that... ;) I like that you're gonna post more stuff about your life! Exciting!
Ha I mean Joe does really awesome things like burn earwax with you! You can't beat that : )
Kelley you're so sweet! I LOVED reading your fun facts on Lena's blog. And I may think your brother is the coolest person ever. Besides you of course.
Allison, thanks so much! You know I just love getting to know other bloggers and having peeks into their lives. Those are my favorites, regardless of what their main content is about. And for the record, I think you're pretty awesome too. I mean, you already knew I was in love with you. But I'm in love with you AND I think you're awesome. True that.
Dude I totally thought it was a hibiscus except for it was on a big tree bush and I've only seen them on smaller stalks. You're awesome : )
Ha except for the rest of the day Matthew was like...."But I cleaned up the whole house. Like the kitchen and the garbage PLUS I vacuumed. Aren't I awesome?" And I'm like..."Yeah I do that everyday..... Aren't I awesome(r)?".
Silly boy.
If he does all that he is definitely a keeper. :) Those flowers, by the way, are insanely pretty. And he's very adorable, too! You deserve someone so good to you.
I'm down to take the ride of hearing about the daily tidbits of your life. I like the regular stuff that we all just leave out usually. I'm just a regular gal myself. I sleep in way too late, I eat a bunch of junk, I enjoy wine with dinners on the weekend and I live on my couch (with Netflix).
good for you!
What a sweetheart! Nothing better than coming home to a spring-cleaned house after work! I can't wait for the post about your recycling ;) hehe Good for you, I look forward to seeing your new content. Very much!
xo
Super sweet!!! I love the little things like that :) And that tropical flower is a gorgeous hibiscus! I LOVE those!!!
You've got a keeper! That is so sweet. Also, I am excited for the new blog changes. Do what ever you want lady - it is your blog and you are awesome :]
GIRL. I cannot wait to hear more about you!! Let's be honest, you completely rock fashion and DIY posts, but it's ultimately you we love. SO I'm. excited!
Post a Comment