
Today I'm over at Lena's blog sharing some humble knowledge and ideas for your own DIYing. It's kind of an inside peak into my DIY-crazed brain. Plus I also share some tips and projects that should help you jump start your own DIY ideas along with some really amazing DIY blogs that I'm constantly going to for inspiration and motivation.
And if you don't already know Lena you should check out her blog anyway. She's a complete doll with a wonderful adventurous heart (her and her hubby are actually on a road trip to NY right now). Give her a peak, will ya!? : )
PS-another revamp of my blog coming soon!
And if you don't already know Lena you should check out her blog anyway. She's a complete doll with a wonderful adventurous heart (her and her hubby are actually on a road trip to NY right now). Give her a peak, will ya!? : )
PS-another revamp of my blog coming soon!
7 comments:
i'm a huge fan of lena's...but on top of that....i ADORE your blog. I'm so glad I met you!! i'm your newest follower! xoxo Twiggy
i'm a huge fan of lena's...but on top of that....i ADORE your blog. I'm so glad I met you!! i'm your newest follower! xoxo Twiggy
Ahh thanks Twiggy! So glad to have you join the family : ) Off to visit your blog now!
You kinda both are!!
I hope you love her as much as I do! And thanks for stopping by : ) Checking your blog out too!
Excited to see what the new blog will look like! About to head over to her blog to go check things out (:
xxCeciliadearestlou.com
Isn't she the best? She's the best.
Post a Comment