Sponsor love 4.0

Here's the last of my sponsor love series! Meet Nat, Shakti, Amanda and Allison! Each of these girls share some awesome and truly unique stuff on their blogs! Read on to hear how they answered my questions:



Amanda: My favorite thing about myself is my passion. When I believe in something, or set myself to something, I commit.
Allison: I am a very open and honest person. Honesty is the best policy in my book, haha...but really!
Nat: The fact that I don't try hard to be someone I'm not and sticking to what I'm used to.
Shakti: I would say that my height is my favorite thing about myself. I can't lie, it rocks being six feel tall. Ooo..can I have two? I really love my curly hair.

Amanda: I always put mascara on no matter what. It makes me look slightly more awake.
Allison: Hmm, I couldn't live without my gel eyeliner and eyeliner brush. It makes life so much easier!
Nat: My lip balm! Nothing's worse than chapped lips and I always go for quality lip balm, chapstick, lipgloss, etc. The one I'm using right now for chapstick is Burt's Bees Pomegranate flavored lip balm. And to add a bit of color, I use Burt's Bees Lip Tine (they have so many--I use the one called "Raisin").
Shakti: Being super pale with dark hair means I need color so my go-to beauty "trick" is to use lipstick for blush. I have a stick that perfectly matches the color of my natural lips so it isn't overwhelming. I just dab a bit on my cheeks, blend using my favorite moisturizer, and revel in lovely, dewy color. I'm not sure that's a trick but it does mean I have one less product to carry.

Amanda: My style is a little eclectic, aka random. I wear what I like, which really varies from boho, preppy, classic, nature-inspired, etc.
Allison: A hodgepodge of styles mixed into one? I am continually switching up my style--so much that I am not sure that I could put a label on it. I just like to feel confident in whatever I wear.
Nat: Casual-chic with a hint of indie.
Shakti: Evolving? I'm not really sure....I'm definitely in the process of maturing in my style. I love vintage items and AE but lately I've found myself being really attracted to Kate Spade and J. Crew. Just something about those clean, classy lines and vivid colors.

Amanda: I want to be someone who makes a difference and helps. I also want to be the lady with all the rescue dogs.  No cats, dogs.
Allison: I want to be a prosperous graphic designer, wifey, and mama of at least two wee ones.
Nat: A full time blogger : D
Shakti: A passionate follower of Jesus and a creator of cool things.


Amanda: I blog for multiple reasons. Blogging inspired and motivated my style and voice, and I love the blogging community!
Allison: I have been reading blogs for ages and admired each blogger so much. Eventually I summed up the courage to dive in. I blog because I wanted to be a part of the community, document what is going on in my life (for me), and to meet new people along the way.
Nat: I blog because it's what I love to do. It's also fun to meet all of the awesome bloggers in the blogging community.
Shakti: Honestly, I started blogging because I was in a bit of a life funk and it was a way to notice, appreciate and document the things I delighted in. Basically, it forced me to see my blessings. Now I blog because I enjoy it and the people I "meet".

Amanda: Blog whether you think you have an audience or not, because chances are you do!
Allison: It is so much easier to blog going into it with a plan. Yes, your blog will change a lot (even in the course of a few months), but having a plan helps you stay consistent. Before I started blogging I looked to see what other bloggers had in common and it was consistency. Figure out a few things that you are passionate about and keep writing about them. Maybe even select a day of the week to write about each thing.
Nat: Be yourself and produce quality posts. At the end of the day, 5 quality, orginal posts are better than 50 poorly written ones.Shakti: Who am I kidding? I am a new blogger. I need tips. Lots of them.

Amanda: To relax I like to sit on the couch with my parents, crochet, drink a cup of tea, watch a funny TV show and have a good laugh.
Allison:  I am a hermit--so snuggling up in my pj's with a good movie to watch does it for me. 
Nat: 
Usually I stretch a little bit and read. Or I'll go through my blog lists and read some posts... 
Shakti: 
Sew, paint, play with glitter...I throw wide the door to my craft closet and pull something, anything out.

So there you have it! If you want to check these ladies out click the links below!

Amanda: blog // twitter // pinterest

Allison: blog // facebook // pinterest

Nat: blog // pinterest // twitter

Shakti: blog // twitter

9 comments:

Laura said...

Checking them out right now <3

Melanie Lea said...

Thanks for stopping by Nicole : )

Melanie Lea said...

Yep, gotta love Allison! And same for me about the mascara eep! 

TJ said...

i absolutely love the way you set up this little sponsor spotlight. perfect! can't wait to check them all out!
xo TJ

shyscout said...

Thank you so much for including me in this and for the support! It means a lot. I plan to have one of these on my blog this month - it is about time! Anwho, It was so much fun reading everyone else's responses :] And meeting new bloggers.

Roni said...

Lol! I feel the same way about mascara - it really does make me appear "more awake". When I don't have it on I look like a completely different person, and not for the better...I look like a corpse really. Eek!
Once again, I love that you do these fun Q&A's! I love getting to know these girls in quick glimpses. I loved all Allison's answers, but mainly because I feel I already "know" her and I think she's such a sweetheart. 

Nicole said...

Love all these tips! Awesome ladies. Thanks for sharing!

Melanie Lea said...

Yay so happy to hear that! They're truly amazing ladies : )

Melanie Lea said...

Yayy so glad you like it Allison! Can't wait to see your sponsor feature!

Blogging tips