Hey guys! So I mentioned in my vlog that I'll be doing blog layouts for pretty inexpensive! I've already got a few clients lined up and am taking more! A basic package is $40 and includes:
header, navigation bar (at top of page...if you want it), sidebar buttons, social media buttons, color scheming, custom "grab me" buttons, overall branding and installation. I work with you until we are both completely happy with the finished product. Then I go in and install it for you! I want my clients to be proud of their new blog design.
Please email me at mybilliedesigns@gmail.com if you're interested or have any questions. I can also offer things off of the list above individually (such as grab me buttons, header, etc). Email me for pricing! I'll respond within 24 hours with a list of questions for you (just to get to know you better and figure out what you're looking for!). All payment will go through PayPal and isn't required until services are complete.
Hope to hear from you soon!
[I currently can only offer blog design for those that blog with Blogger]

6 comments:
GOOD for you! You are so talented!!
I've always thought of doing this, too! I hope it goes well for you!!
Good to know! I'm currently broke.. but once I'm not I'm hitting you up! :)
-Baylee
stopcents.blogspot.com
Ha you're awesome! Good luck saving your pennies! I need some too : )
Thanks Meghan! You totally should!!
Thanks Courtney! Yer the schweetest!
Post a Comment