April goals + GIVEAWAY WINNER : )

1. Redo blog design and layout
2. Create FAQ page
3. Create blog buttons for anyone to grab
4. ...finish business cards
5. Host another giveaway
6. More consistent outfit posts
7. See 100+ followers for the blog
8. Start offering different sizes/packages for sponsor swaps
9. More clothing DIYs
10. Try to get featured on a bigger blog
11. Come up with printables for my readers

I'm pretty excited about all of these goals. I've never been more creatively fulfilled as I am during this season of my life! I'm connecting with my readers in a new way and I'm figuring out how to match up what I love posting about with what you all want to see. I'm not gonna lie though, while my readership isn't huge, I'm finding it a little difficult to keep up with all the emails and comments I've been getting. I'm trying to brainstorm ways to be there for my readers without feeling pressure to respond to 100% of the comments I get (although I still always respond to any email I receive).

How do you guys deal with your comments and giving attention to those that are sweet enough to stop by and say hello on your blog? I NEED SOME POINTERS PEOPLE!!

Anyway. March was great. Here's a recap:
I STILL don't have business cards and I didn't add a single item to my Etsy shop. I'm going to make my deadline for cards be the end of next week (April 7th) and I'm going to have new items to put up in the shop by the end of this week. We got internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little excited about that one. I did pretty good with a weekly sewing tutorial, but I didn't really blog about sewing basics. I hosted my first Q+A and my first giveaway!! I started weekly instagram and styling posts, but didn't get that much feedback so didn't really keep them up. I definitely started using facebook and twitter more and I did an inspirational post every other week. So I didn't get to everything and then everything I did didn't really pan out. That's okay! My month's been quite full and I'm so happy.

I'm planning a little post soon to introduce myself to my new readers. I'm so happy to have you all!

Oh! And the giveaway winner is!!!!!:
Congratulations Melinda!! And thanks for everyone who entered the giveaway : )


11 comments:

Melinda @ Life Sans Serif said...

Yayy I'm so excited :) I emailed you yesterday--just wanna make sure you got it because for some reason my emails have a tendency to get caught in spam filters!

Melanie Lea said...

Oh yay! Cheers to both of us making our goals then : )

Sierra said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all of your new blog changes! I am in the brainstorming process of re-designing my blog, too, so April should be an exciting month for us! :)

Bummed I didn't win the giveaway, but I guess that just means I will have to order the necklace anyway ;)

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

Katherine / Corgis & Cocktails said...

with anyone who comments on my blog, i get an e-mail sent to my gmail address. i keep that e-mail until i click through the link to their blog and comment back. i usually answer questions people ask on their blog because many people don't turn on the option to see replys. i also try and follow people through GFC & blog lovin

i think having goals like you do is how i personally keep going. i like having something attainable.

good luck!

<3 katherine
fashion.kitkatherine.com

shakti said...

What great goals! So excited to see your growth.

Kira said...

Great goals, some of them are mine as well!

Danielle said...

I am loving your goals for April.
Congrats on finally getting internet!

Also, if you are interested I'd love to do a button swap with you.

Oh, & thank you so much for your supportive comment on my blog. It really means a lot to me.

http://www.porcelainheartivorytooth.blogspot.com

Alycia Crowley said...

It is always good to make goals! I need to write mine out too like this :) They say when you write them down you are more likely to accomplish them !

Rachel Phillips said...

I think your blog design is awesome! Why do you wanna change it?


Oh my gosh, my friend also dressed as someone from the capitol! You HAVE to show me what you wore! I love when people dress up for movies! :D
xx

http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com

TJ said...

great goals. i think your blog layout is already adorable, can't wait to see what you'll do next because i'm sure it will be even more amazing!!
xo TJ

alicebarton said...

Hi! Thansk for your sweet comment on my blog, so sweet of you!!!!
Piggies are super cute, clean and EXTREMELLY inteligent. such a big inteligente for a pet is a pro and a con. I would say: Go and get a cute piggy only if you have a house and a big garden and if you don't mind having big wholes dug everythere! I do not recomend having a pig in a flat, they need space to run about and burn all their energy. This being said, Paris lives in our flat with us, but we go out on looong walks in the fields twice a day :) Bunnies are much easier to keep :):):)

I like the idea of setting your personal goals on a monthly basis, this gives you a good "feel" you are getting things done.
Keep up with the great blogging.

Blogging tips