Sunday thankfulness


Today's been a weird one. It's January but we slept with the air on all night; I thought Maddy went missing for about three hours; I got super antsy at church and couldn't sit still; I've got potential employee issues at work; and the schedule is up four days late. But you know what?

I've still got so much to be thankful for. Someone sang this morning about being blind or mute or hungry but still being thankful for all the good things that have happened before. Then I read on another blog about the story of Job where everything had been taken from him and he said " shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?".

You gotta take the good with the bad. I trust that God wants to bless my life and that he'll take care of me, and I trust that whatever I'm going through is not too big for him to take care of. He's bigger than a stomach ulcer...or whatever these nervous feelings are going on inside of my tummy!

I'm gonna go home after this post, do some yoga, organize for a few DIY posts, snuggle with Maddy and watch a Woody Allen film with Matthew.

PS--How do you feel about Matthew's crazy hair? Do you like the curly antler thing poking out on the right side? Cause I do.


No comments:

Blogging tips