Eleven things about me:
1. I was born and raised in the South but I get questions everyday about where I am from.
2. I manage a coffee shop that I've emotionally invested 6 years of my life into (love that shop)
3. I'm a Christian and am nothing without God.
4. I'm a creative person. I have no particular art form but I do have an artist's mind.
5. I eat any and everything except for these things: olives, oysters, internal organs and bleu cheese.
6. But I prefer any cheese besides bleu on basically everything I eat.
7. Sometimes I think if I could sing really well that my life would somehow be easier (how DELUSIONAL can I get : )???)
8. I work everyday to manage my depression and anxiety.
9. I love being around people.
10. I have nine tattoos
11. I'm a natural at styling. Me and my best friend Bev are gonna go into the biz together...one day!
Eleven things asked by fellow blogger Bee-Loved
1. Favorite band/musician?
This is a hard question to answer because I go through musicians and bands so fast. Top five are: Mean Lady, Bright Eyes, Ella Fitzgerald, Cat Power and Neutral Milk Hotel.
2. If you could live in another country, what one would it be?
I'd like to live in Germany. Beautiful language, scenery and people. And beer.
3. Dog person/cat person? Or other (lizard person, maybe, eh?)
DEFINITELY a dog person!! I'm obsessed with my darling Maddy. She's an eight month old Chinese Crested Powderpuff and one of the best things that's happened to me.
4. Subject you wish you knew more about?
This one's pretty hard to answer too. I'm really into learning and can't focus on just one interest (some might call that being scatterbrained...). The top two at the moment are photography and web design.
5. Craziest dream you've had lately?
"I dreamed you were carried away on the crest of a wave. Baby don't go away; come here." That's a line from a Bright Eyes song, which I'm hoping is a good replacement for all the crazy dreams I haven't had lately.
6. If I handed you $100 right now what would you do with it?
Take my sweets to Mr Chen's for a hot Chinese lunch date then buy a bunch of craft supplies for all the DIYs coming soon!!
7. Dream job?
Being my own boss is definitely one aspect of my dream job. Doing something creative is another aspect. Doing something like what Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess is doing would be awesome. I want to create a team of people who help me create garments, style vintage, do closet makeovers, inspire and encourage people and help build them up. Tall order.
8. Superpower you've always wanted?
The ability to FFFFFFFLLYYYYYYY. I can get kinda scared of heights. Probably wouldn't be a big deal if I could just float to safety in the case of falling from some great height.
9. Favorite midnight snack?
Miller Lite.
10. Most interesting thing within 5 feet of you right now?
This guy in green scrubs with a red, unruly beard who's talking rather loudly.
11. Favorite board game?
I like a good game of Chinese Checkers, not gonna lie.
Eleven questions I came up with for you!
I like a good game of Chinese Checkers, not gonna lie.
Eleven questions I came up with for you!
1. Be honest with me. Do you wear socks with your tennis shoes all the time?
2. Where are you from?
3. Who is/are your hero/es?
3. Who is/are your hero/es?
4. What do you want to do with your life?
5. What/who makes you happy.
5. What/who makes you happy.
6. Mac or PC person?
7. What are three of your favorite blogs?
8. What's your favorite food?
7. What are three of your favorite blogs?
8. What's your favorite food?
9. Favorite movie?
10. Are you ticklish??
11. What do you like most about yourself?
You're supposed to tag people but I think I just rather see who wants to do this on their own. If you do it please comment here and let me know so I can check in on what you said + link you up for doing it! And as a little side note, I used to do these things ALL the time on Myspace. Such a geek : ).
The lovely Isabelle over at Crafting With Love did an Eleven Things post, too. Check out her answers and do your own if your little heart desires!
The lovely Isabelle over at Crafting With Love did an Eleven Things post, too. Check out her answers and do your own if your little heart desires!

3 comments:
HOOOORAAAAYYY! :) :) Thanks for doing this, I got an unusually big kick out of the whole thing ha ha.
I loved reading your answers and I really like your taste in tunes too! Watch out for that guy in green scrubs though, he sounds iffy lol.
Thanks again!!! I added you to the bottom of my post :)
Thanks for finding me! I'm following you now too. Aaaand Chinese does sound good!
Thank you for tagging me.
I really enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know you better.
I answered you question over on my blog ;)
http://craftingwithlovegermany.blogspot.com/2012/01/eleven-things.html
Post a Comment