Hot air balloons


I really want to to go on a hot air balloon ride. Can you even imagine how awesome that'd be?!?!? It'd be so much fun to have a little picnic in the sky. Where can I make this happen??


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you ARE smart; and BEAUTIFUL
what is bubble-tea???????????????????????

Unknown said...

Mmmmm bubble tea is this drink with tea and tapioca pearls, most often made with milk and sugar added to it. So yummy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds Exquisite

Anonymous said...

Hot Air balloon rides are fairly easy to come by...all you have to do is volunteer as a ground crew member at at balloon rally....July 4th weekend in Canton is the one closest to Jackson...show up for all the a.m & p.m flights, work your booty off (but fun too) and usually the pilot will try to reward you with a balloon ride.

Unknown said...

Thanks for that! I'll try to do that : )

Anonymous said...

Dustin

Gentri said...

That's on my 2012 goal list! Well, it's been on my goal list for years, but this is THE year!

Blogging tips