I've been fighting a cold for the past two days and even woke up with a migraine this morning. Thankfully its gone now and I feel SO much better just not to have a headache! Matthew was incredibly sweet and helped to nurse me back to health. He fed me food and medicine, took me to get kleenex, watched Maddy for me and snuggled with me while I slept off the sickness.
I've been thinking a lot about what all there is to be thankful for. Here's a short list of the things I'm most thankful for : )
I've been thinking a lot about what all there is to be thankful for. Here's a short list of the things I'm most thankful for : )
1. FAMILY + MATTHEW. My entire family is so loving and caring. I really enjoyed all my time with them over the holiday.
2. My sweet MADDY. I love coming home to her every day.
3. My JOB. I've never had a job where I have so much flexibility, independence + creative authority.
4. GOD. He gives me His love + grace even though I'm so far from deserving it.
5. WATER + FRESH FOOD. I never have to want for these essentials.
6. My IPHONE. Spoiled + obsessed.
7. My beautiful FRIENDS. They are so thoughtful + add a lot to my daily life.
8. TECHNOLOGY. Hello car + laptop : ) So unnecessary but I would definitely feel a spot lacking if I didn't have them.
9. CREATIVE EXPRESSION. All the other creative spirits out there can relate to the agitation inside when there isn't an outlet. And there isn't always one.
10. ORGANIZATIONAL TOOLS + GENERAL OFFICE SUPPLIES. Obsessed. It's sad.
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment